What we collect
We collect and process the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with you, for the purposes set forth below, including those purposes described in the “Other Uses of Personal Information” section:
When you visit the Site, requesting information about our services, for participating in any career opportunity, process or contact us for additional information, we may ask you for:
- Name, address, phone number, email, organization name, and/or job title, social security number, employee identification numbers;
- Gender, race/ethnicity, veteran status, or voluntary self-identification of disability;
- Payment or banking information such as account and credit card numbers;
- Professional, educational or employment-related information when you apply to any career opportunity from our website, such as resume, cover letter, education level, college or university, earliest start day, desired salary;
- Audio, electronic, visual, biometrical or similar information, such as pictures, video and audio recordings where you have provided your permission;
- Sensitive information such as criminal records for due diligence procedures in accordance with applicable law, and health information.
Cookies and Automated Information.
Rights & choices about how you share personal information
What we do with the information we gather
We collect and use the types of personal information listed above in an effort to operate our business, to improve your experience on the Site, to provide services to you, and to communicate with you about the information you have requested. We may also use personal information to help target specific offers to you and to help us develop and improve the Site and our services. In case you provide Sensitive Information, it will be used only for analytics, statistics and solely as permitted by state and federal law or regulations. Any of the identifiable personal and sensitive information in whole or part will not be used for discrimination purposes in any portion or kind. Additionally, we may use your personal information for purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Internal record keeping;
- Receiving information about existing or developing new products and services;
- Improving our marketing efforts and sending personalized messages, special offers, newsletters, and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on information you have shared with us, or through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of our website.
- Keeping records of our communications with you;
- Tracking visits and analyzing your use of our Site;
- Serving you the content and functionality you request and enhancing your experience;
- Processing payments or other transactions;
- Complying with federal, state, or local laws, or complying with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities, or where disclosure is required by law;
- Collecting, using, retaining, selling, or disclosing information that is identified or aggregated under applicable law.
How we disclose your information
We may share your information in the following contexts:
- Third Parties and Service Providers. We may provide your personal information to our business partners and other third parties that may offer services specifically requested by you.
- We may share your personal information with our service providers that need access to your information to provide operational or other support services on our behalf. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer the Site; support our provision of services requested by you; provide technical support; provide payment processing; to our auditor suppliers or any service provider for other legitimate purposes permitted by law. In addition, we may also disclose your personal information in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Site’s users is among the assets transferred.
Disclosures with your consent.
Disclosures without your consent.
How long do we store your information?
How do we protect your information?
Rights & choices about how we use and disclose your information
Accuracy and Updating Your Personal Information.
Right to Withdraw Consent.
Right to Delete.
Right to Non-Discrimination.